Welcome to the website of Camp site “De Bosrand” in Spier:
Camping on the Farm!
We are a family friendly campsite and we have a Dutch word for ‘hygge’: we call it “gezellig”. We are also a working agricultural farm.
Staying at our site means :
- Plenty of free toys for the children of all ages to play with inside and out, such as:
play-tractors, skelters, atb bicycles, small boats, a large mount of sand, trampolines, swings
- Spacious car-free plots; nature lovers, families or groups of friends are welcome as are individual groups like the Caravan Club, Camper Club, Oldtimer Club or Singles Club.
- Immaculate toilet & shower block;
- Also B&B, or just breakfast at your plot or accommodation;
- Large natural swimming pond* available in which fishing for trout is also possible**
- Cycling and walking routes available, starting at the camp site.
- Sheer tranquility and plenty of birdsong!
Our camp site is near the National Park Dwingelderveld and the Terhorsterzand.
*children always need to be accompanied by an adult at the pond.
**unfortunately we need to ask you a small contribution to keep our stock healthy